We use still and moving images right through our brand to really connect with our audiences.
Our imagery helps us express the experiences, lifestyles and communities that we create.
Our brand is about people experiencing places. Photography and film is one of the most powerful ways we have to bring it all to life.
Please refer to these principles when you’re sourcing or commissioning observational imagery. That way we’ll create consistently high quality, on-brand images or film.
For best effect this style of imagery should be shot in a natural unposed way, without the use of models.
- Observe people experiencing the environments we create
- Make sure there is clear context of the environment
- Capture moments of emotion, interaction and reaction
- Use real people, observe real life in as natural a way as possible
Please refer to these principles when you’re sourcing or commissioning portrait imagery. That way we’ll create consistently high quality, on-brand images or film.
For best effect this style of imagery should be shot in as natural a way as possible with real people.
- Shoot the person in context – in an environment reflective of what they do
- Show more than just their face
- They don’t need to be looking directly at the camera
- Subjects should be emotive and aware of the camera
We use thumbnail portraits in some of our communications, to convey the person’s personality and surroundings.
When documenting our developments, architectural details are the primary focus. But we can communicate experience by including people in the background, enjoying and interacting with the environments we’ve created to give the architecture its true context.
- Focus on architecture adding a human element/perspective
- Emphasise the unique characteristics of the building
- Find dynamic angles from which to shoot
- Capture spaces in use
- Show people as part of the shot but not the focus
Sourcing and licensing
When you commission brand imagery of any kind, the final use should always be considered and clear from the start.